All the articles, books and CDs by George Davis and Michael Clark are copyrighted. Some articles posted here have been used by permission of other authors.
Commercial use: Please Do Not!
Any commercial use, copying, or redistribution of our work is forbidden. By "commercial" we mean any venture in which you - the party doing the copying or redistributing - receive a fee or royalty. We do not believe in selling what God has freely given (Matthew 10:8).
Non-commercial use: Please Do!
You may freely use, copy and redistribute our work for non-commercial purposes using the following guidelines:
- When you reprint, please include our web site, www.awildernessvoice.com, if it isn't already within the document.
- When using excerpts from any of our material, please give the title, author and web site.
- If you edit or condense any article, please let your readers know you have done so.
- Please do not change the title of any article you reproduce.
- Please reproduce our CDs without editing or changes.
Linking to or Posting our Work:
- You may freely link to any article or book on this site.
- Please ask permission before posting an article or book on your site.
- When posting excerpts from any of our material, please give the title, author and web site name.
- Please do not change the title or text of any article you post, unless you have written permission from us.
FAIR USE NOTICE
The use of some copyrighted materials by others on this site may not be specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a "fair use" of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. If you want to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond "fair use," you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Thanks! For questions regarding this policy, contact Michael Clark.